Saturday, February 13, 2010

Plantar Wart Surgery Plantar Wart Surgery?

Plantar Wart Surgery? - plantar wart surgery

I had one years before the surgery and recently had to take another, because they are returned, and grow deeper. I know that surgery does not remove everything, and there is a possibility (probability 20%) of regrowth. Well, here's the thing. The wound was so deep that the doctor does not make me of my association, and I have to go every week, and he should. My concern is that since it was connected, but it remains an open wound is not infected? It is the blood on and still uses the band last Saturday. I go to the doctor again Wednesday to make the change. Am I Overreacting or fears legitimate?

1 comment:

  1. Poetry in general, the wound, so that the risk of infection is greatly reduced,

    ReplyDelete