Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Can You Get Shingles On Your Ankles What's Going On With My Feet, Ankles And Legs?

What's going on with my feet, ankles and legs? - can you get shingles on your ankles

What happens to my feet, ankles and legs?
Two weeks ago, my ankles began to swell up for no apparent reason. I had in the past, but not at this point. After my ankle was swollen, my feet started swelling. Then they began to rot and hurt really bad. The next thing I know, my legs hurt, my knees and then finally calves. Now my legs are all red, and are also very thick and shiny. Now it is very painful, can barely walk. In addition, it acts just tap any point on the leg. My cat has fulfilled the other day and it was so bad.

Well, as I said, I had my ankles swell, but never with much pain and swelling usually lasts several days. This lasted for about two weeks. I saw my doctor and he said he could be there, the post-herpetic neuralgia, shingles, I had the view that it about 2 years. But I had no idea of PHN can cause swollen legs and red, etc., etc.

I want to hear any suggestions or advice on what itcould be. It is really frightening, because I'm only in my mid-30 and I found what seems to be a serious problem.

Thank you in advance for the answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment