Monday, January 25, 2010

Post Nup How Much It Costs Husband Won't Sign Post-nup Agreement?

Husband won't sign post-nup agreement? - post nup how much it costs

My husband and I were poor and spoke of the separation. At this point I am not convinced that there is fair play I get a divorce, what I am doing an investigation to protect myself from the separation or divorce. We have two children.

I inherited a large sum of money over time. I sat my husband last week to discuss a job NUP to note that in the event of divorce, inheritance is mine. I expected a battle, but surprisingly, agrees. He said that my money and not even think.

So I had an attorney draft the agreement and send it off. When they showed today, took a strike and said he would sign it. Of course he must have thought that my statement was only a threat, and would not continue with it.

His answer to me even more angry. It is typical for him to tell me what you mean, but not for years follow-up of actions. He says he wants to hear, then does what he wants. It has aOLS said today that if we leave from this view, he "loses bargaining" position in a divorce. Let us use the inheritance with me to negotiate? Like what - I have everything when it brings children. He also told me if I get a divorce from him - to take over the children.

It is fully clear to me what I want. I do not know yet specified in the marriage contract, and if you do not, I want a divorce. What can I expect?

Am I reacting to this? I also think that I'm around to see what my options with regard to custody. I HATE are the answers while I was still married, but I think this guy is a snake and can not be trusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment