Saturday, January 30, 2010

Why Does It Take Long To Reconnect Phone Line How Do I Keep My ATT DSL Connection From Dropping?

How do I keep my ATT DSL Connection from dropping? - why does it take long to reconnect phone line

In recent years, when warms my SBC DSL (now ATT) will lose connection from time to time, and compete for time and time again he does, he dies after 20 minutes.

I can be a SpeedStream 5100 and 5100B between I change if it refuses to get in touch. And the house has more telephone lines and a long and expensive to connect to the modem.

We also have a telephone hotline for less.

So I try a kind of cooling solution? (I've tried to put a modem in the freezer, then use it on a bad day to replace but still a few drops), or the embarrassment of the external heat lines (lines of my house) or phone lines are d Help? Or you can put a new modem?

I really do not know whether all this helps. And they prefer only costly / timely changes actually fix the problem. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment