Friday, January 22, 2010

Cell Phone Business Opportunity How Do I Transfer My Current Cell Phone Contract To Somebody Else's Account?

How do I transfer my current cell phone contract to somebody else's account? - cell phone business opportunity

I already have a personal account with Sprint and when I terminated my contract would end up paying the early termination fee of $ 200.

At the same time, I work for a company and I am the administrator account for all major mobile phone companies. The carrier, which we also for Sprint cell phone companies.

The company wants to add another cell phone account, so I thought it would be the best opportunity for me to early termination fees, avoid the transfer of my personal cell phone bill cell phone company.

I read on the exchange carriers, but in my case, I do not want to change companies, I would just like to ownership of my personal cell phone to another, ie a transfer of the account companies belonging to the company where I work.

1 comment:

  1. If you look at) in a business transaction with the owner of the company (or ACCT. Owner of the company that you can make a transfer of responsibility. Everything you need to do is this piece of paper and the representatives who will do the rest, was achieved. Just make sure that a phone bill filed until transferred to you. If you've always wanted to keep the number of contract customers, and could only put it in another phone and your phone will not work to to.

    ReplyDelete