Friday, January 29, 2010

Us Bank Rejecting Car Loan After Signed Paperwork Why Do The Bank Reject My Application For My Car Loan?But Why Can't The Bank Tell Us The Reason Of Rejection?

Why do the bank reject my application for my car loan?But why can't the bank tell us the reason of rejection? - us bank rejecting car loan after signed paperwork

When I paid all my credit cards, auto Hong Leong Finance last year and demand, but 6 years ago and I ran an opinion and I write my letter to the elimination of all banks ... but also rejected ... I am so sad, now do not know what really happened to my post at the bank refused to me the reason for the rejection of my application for car loans ... Can a bank employee self-financing pls answer my question ... and gives me a valid answer, so I know what really happened ... I know in the darkness all ... thank u.

No comments:

Post a Comment