Saturday, January 23, 2010

Credit Agreement Form Would Bills Not Paid Show Up On A Credit Report If Im Under 18 And I Never Signed Any Agreement?

Would bills not paid show up on a credit report if im under 18 and i never signed any agreement? - credit agreement form

I am currently 17 years. I turn 18 in December 7.1988.

On September 9, 2006 I was involved in a car accident. My car was towed away and was totally off the stage by a towing company called Henry. You pay $ 42 per day to keep the vehicle in the "memory" and I are outragous charge a $ 75 fee for administrative costs and another 50 for a plastic tarp. The total number increased to $ 1,200 and counting.

The vehicle for a few weeks because I tried to communicate things with confidence, but I have to hire a lawyer for me for a refund.

Anyway, I've never signed an agreement with them on this point, I am also 17 years and that the vehicle is registered only in my name. If I do not pay the fees they charge, in the sense that my credit report?

In addition, from 18 in about 2 months, how long does it take for these things, and care debt collection agencies are not sent when their envoys in after 18?
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment