Friday, January 29, 2010

My Marriage Invitation Email Wording For A Reception Only Invitation, Bride And Groom Hosting.?

Wording for a reception only invitation, bride and groom hosting.? - my marriage invitation email

My friend and I are going to get married abroad. To get back a week later. I'm making the invitations yourself and want information on the exact form of the word, space, place of commas, etc ... will Also, as Word can RSVP by e-mail or phone?
This is what I have for now ... HELP. Be as specific as possible. at a distance, capitalization, etc. ..

Candie and Tim Barnthouse request the pleasure of your company at a dinner reception and dance to celebrate their marriage.

Friday, October twenty-third two thousand and nine.
seven

St. Luke's Church
Norman, Oklahoma

No comments:

Post a Comment